Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something For Dd

I've been dealing with a cold for a few days already and yesterday it started to get worst.
At this moment I'm very limited on my options for meds so 
I needed to take my mind away from the fact that 
I'm only able to breath through my mouth :-/.

Thankfully working on a little something for Dd has helped!
Few weeks ago I got her a plain red turtle neck shirt for school and
she asked if it could be embellished with her favorite characters 
to which I agreed but put it off until now. 
I had everything I needed in my stash: 
Lite Steam-a-Seam, Eco-spun Felt, Perle Cotton 
plus the tools of the trade :-).
As you see I'm almost done (on this very moment 
stitching and posting this from bed). This is my first time
working on a project like this one so hopefully the end result
will be wearable and the recipient likes it.
I let you know!
There are lots of tutorials out there for embellishing
shirts with applique but the project was embedded in my mind
since I saw it on one of the blogs I follow:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you blogging again :-).

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. dd's shirt looks fantastic, i know she will love it. sorry to hear you are still under the weather. i certainly hope you can get to feeling better soon! take some naps and drink lots of fluids.

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(Advertising/Spam comments will not be posted.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...