Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lilipopo Pattern and Quilt Project Progress

When it comes to my Lilipopo pattern,
below is my progress.
As soon as I finish this one I will be stitching the 
1st princess of Lilipopo's free SAL,
which I want to finish before the end of the month, yes, before
the next princess pattern is release.
Now onto my Stitchy Quilt Project progress.
The 3 blocks for this month are already pieced and ready 
to be stitched. These are good candidates to be stitched
while waiting for dd at carpool, in fact, one of them...
is almost done. These cuties stitch fast!

On these days I'm not feeling very well plus
 my agility is a bit compromise however, considering
the circumstances, I'm very happy with what I've been
able to accomplish so far. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the colors you're using. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. We have some sickness running through our house. Puts a damper on things, for sure. Hope whatever it is that's making you unwell is gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that little girl dearly:) Great blocks for stitching in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is a tease, you posted 3 new pretty quilt blocks but there isn't any cute animal embroidery on them ;)

    thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute stitchy project you're working on! She's going to be adorable.

    I'm sorry you're not feeling 100%. Be especially kind and gentle to yourself on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she looks beautiful! I love the fabric you've used for the dress and can't wait to see the finished thing. Your patches are so perfect! I have patch envy!!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks y'all for your nice comments and get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...