Friday, February 10, 2012

Missing Snow

For some reason I thought that this year we were going to 
get snow... but it hasn't happen and it doesn't look like
it will happen anytime soon.
We had so much fun last year! I stitched Mrs. Snowgirl and
we did get a nice amount of snow.
I do not enjoy very cold weather so having a mild winter
is good for me... however being able to look out the window 
and see snow covering everything... oh how pretty!
Maybe some of you are having/or had a bit too much of
it and are probably tire of it.
(Let's sing along)... ❡Mrs. Snow, Snow ❡.... Mrs.. Snowy Snow ❡,
❡please fall down on me! ❡(LOL).
I will just enjoy last year memories!
How do you feel about snow?

3 comments:

  1. A little snow wouldn't hurt me:P

    Cute embroidery stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we never experienced snow here, but imagine that i love it:) but right now I love your Mrs.Snow... so darling...
    Hope you would like to visit me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    With love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...