Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DMC Teaching Videos

Briefly stopping by to share (just in case you didn't know already)
 that DMC has some helpful videos
for the beginner embroiderer.
Spring break is here, perhaps a good opportunity
 to keep little antsy hands busy and those that are not that little anymore but still antsy too.
Summer break is around the corner which gives a good chance
(specially when it is to hot to be out) to take up a new
hobby, refresh what you've previously learned but haven't use in
sometime or build up on what you already know.
I've been embroidering for a while now and for some things
shown in the videos I have my personal preference and/or have
my personal style but I still found them helpful.
You will find more information, videos, tutorials, diagrams and free projects/patterns
covering a variety of needlework types on their website!
You can also find a stitch video library of quite a few hand embroidery
stitches on Mary's website Needle-n-Thread.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...