Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old Progress- About 3+ Weeks ago...(?)

Well, what can I say? My craftiness is kind of on hold.
Few weeks ago (in March) I pieced the last 3 blocks
for the 9 block quilt I'm making.
 Just yesterday I started and finished stitching the fluffy baby chick
on that block in the back. Last night I was able to start on
the cute and chubby baby elephant on the right block.
I'm hoping to finish stitching these today to be able to put this
small quilt together... I'm hoping!
My embroidery/crewel project, The Nesting Place, hasn't seen
any progress since the last few stitches I added to it (the leaves).
There is still much to do on this!
This one will definitely have to wait until I'm able to sit
comfortably on my Needlework Station to work on it... thing
that is very challenging at this point. The quilt blocks
are very easy and so portable, I work on them
for a few minutes here and there while with my legs up in the recliner :-).
I was disappointed for not been able to finish
both of these wips in a timely manner, however I can't bit myself up for it.
They will get done when the time is right!