Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stash Addition

I pre-ordered Little Stitches by Aneela Hoey,
from my book club and it arrived yesterday!
Want a tiny peek?
Thought so! ;-)

The book contains complete instructions and diagrams for embroidery stitches (plus suggestions and ideas on how to use them) and for the twelve projects using some of the hand embroidery patterns in the book. I already have a few favorites and by the way, you could trace or iron-on the super cute embroidery patterns... neat ha!?!

Above you can see the detachable iron on sheet of embroidery patterns that comes folded on the back of the book. I also love that the embroidery keys for the projects are given in the form of charts!
Aneela talks a bit about her book on her blog Comfortstitching on this post, where she is showcasing her super cute new fabric
line: Sew Stitchy for Moda.

PS: (I hope to be able to catch up with blogs and emails over the weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...