Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Brief Progress Update

Working slow but steady.
Here I was about to rip out the window treatment/drapes/curtain and replace it with the color on the spool.
Im hoping to add a few more stitches today's evening.

Here is my daughter's progress.
She says she is really enjoying stitching on her sampler and learning new stitches. She got the French-Knot down on her 1st try!!!

My perlé cotton stash grew considerably do to this sampler ;-)! Im using Finca Presencia in size 8.

Dd is using her Sublime Stitching thread.

With that I leave you until next time.
Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...