Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Small Stash Enhancements

Three patterns made it to my stash in the past few weeks. I'm being really good and haven't splurge as I used to :-).

There are three new Stitcher's Revolution (by Colonial Patterns)! I ordered only two and may end up adding the third eventually. My favorite is the Spice of Life. From the Flower Power one I particularly like the design made of squares and rectangles on the left of the envelope, very cute! The third one is called Folksy Farm, that's the one I may end up adding to my stash, after seeing it stitched by Sew Incredibly Crazy on Flickr. She did a lovely job!

Finally, this cute Scotty DOW pattern also made it to my stash couple of months ago while Yesterday's Charm was having a sale. Not sure when I'll get to stitch any of these new additions but it sure feels good to have them handy for when the urge strikes ;-).

Non Affiliated Links:
Giveaway of Stitcher's Revolution patterns on Sew Incredibly Crazy blog.
www.colonialpatterns.com
www.yesterdayscharm.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your work. It was very inspiring looking through your blog and your flickr photos. My mom was a an embroiderer. She would make pillowcases, dresser scarves, kitchen towels, you name it. She taught me how but I haven't embroidered in years. Maybe I should pick it up again. :) I tried following you through GFC but it's not working for me so I followed you through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How nice that you learned to embroider from your mom, perhaps you should consider picking it up again!

      Delete
  2. that one with the spices and herbs would look so nice on a kitchen towel!!! Can't wait to see what you do with those.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, A.! I think so too! So much to stitch so little time.

      Delete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...