Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beware of Distractions!

Taking care of priorities it is a must. Self-control aids with keeping distractions at bay.

However, at times, you need to give in a little bit... just don't let it become a habit :-).

So, that was exactly what I did while waiting for dinner to be ready. Let me give you a peek! First let us delight in the projects in "Stitch Along: 10 stitchers: 30 projects: 100 embroidery motifs". So many cute projects on this book! Three projects per designer plus more embroidery patterns in the back of the book. I was familiar with the work of 6 of the designers and now happy to learn about 4 more! This is a great book!

Second, "Teeny Tiny Menagerie: 380 Whimsical & Wonderful Animal Embroidery Motifs" it's the ENGLISH (I get very excited when super cute Japanese embroidery books are translated to a language I can understand!) and I already have the Japanese version but now I will truly get to benefit from the author's pointers and instructions... so exciting!!! Well, I better go now and finish dinner ;-).

Until next time!

PS: (Non-affiliated links.)

5 comments:

  1. Así pasa, es muy fácil distraerse :)

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the 'Teeny Tiny Menagerie' book and it is so adorable I can't get over it. I must own it one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it, especially since it's full of cute creatures!

      Delete
  3. It's difficult not to get distracted with these books. Thanks for these recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...