Monday, February 23, 2015

Around the Fence, Completed!

I was able to finish stitching the doodle stitchery pattern I drew in 2011! 

This was in my "To Stitch" list but always was pushed behind other embroidery projects. Thanks to this month's stitch-along, hosted by Kristen, I finally got to it and completed it! 


Above is a mid-way progress shot, taken outside after winter storm Octavia dumped some wintery mix in this area a little over a week ago. Materials/Notions/Supplies used: Hardwicke Manor hoop (love these hoops), Sticky Fabri-Solvy (printed designed on it), Finca/Presencia perle cotton no.12 (for most of the pattern), and a little bit of DMC embroidery thread. 


This above was the stitching beginnings of it.
It was fun and it challenged me to stitch a little doodle that I've shared here on my blog for awhile now. 

On the upcoming post I'll share with you how I recently organized practically all of my hand embroidery projects along with my english paper piecing wip. I'm really excited about it! (If you have pop over my Instagram then perhaps you have already seen it.)
Until next time!

5 comments:

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...