Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Fly By Hi

Hello everyone! Hope you are well!
Brief post to show you this cute blue bird in flight below, that I stitched while on a recent vacation. Such a cheery pattern! It is part of the Spring Stitching Club by Mollie Johnson. The lovely hand painted cottage ceramic needle minder was made by Cynthia Cranes Pottery.
Regarding my current projects, two of them are almost done and I'm about to start on a 3rd... all three will be sent away to their forever homes. Then I'll concentrate in completing personal projects and starting a couple of new ones ;-). If this winter proves to be as cold as it is promising, there might be lots of stitching going on... or at least that's what I'm planning. May your week be a great one! Until next time!

Notes
Non affiliated links:
Spring Stitching Club pattern on Etsy