Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Utility Towels: 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th In Progress


We finished a few more utility towels over the past few days!
The one above was the one I was working on, this one below was the one I commissioned from my daughter last year... finally done.

This one below was the 2nd towel I commissioned from daughter just a couple of weeks ago. She's learning to be more business like and got it done in few days. At the moment she's working on one for herself. We might be adding a few hand embroidered towels to my shop this coming autumn, we'll see. It all depends on how much spare time she'll have while homeschooling, etc. .

I'm currently working on the 6th utility towel, this time in bluework. The pattern is the one I mentioned at the end of the previous post. Was trying to make some progress while watching news on the current conditions of Texas' hurricane Harvey aftermath. Hoping that all those affected are able to cope and find comfort. 

Being from a tropical island I'm very well acquainted and familiar with having to endure thru a few tropical storms and all the devastation that they leave behind. However, with much hard work and a positive attitude it is possible to make it thru.

I'm still in the midst of medical appointments. Still praying things are well, and if not, then to have the power beyond normal (that comes from above - 2 Corinthians 4:7) to endure! 
May all of you be doing well! Till next time!