Saturday, September 23, 2017

September


A month full of all kinds of activity besides needlework.
Just getting back to it this weekend, however as you can see 
I'm not hand embroidering but english paper piecing ;-). Still haven't forgotten about my blue work birdie towel, perhaps I'll finish it this weekend.

One more appointment in few days to be done with my medical round for the 2017 year. Everything seems ok, just needing to add a supplement to my daily routine to see if it makes a difference, so thankful for that!
Homeschooling officially started in this household, plus was able to increase my volunteer work although not to the amount I was aiming to, maybe in November I try again. Baking has increase too!
Need to go now, hoping everyone is well! Till later!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful little prints! They'll make something wonderful happen when you work with them. It's a good feeling for appointments to be over for now, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting better. I too have not been doing my hand embroidery. I need to get back at it and relax a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall fabrics. Can't wait to see what you're making. Glad all is well with you.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...