Monday, August 25, 2014

Daisychain ABC's Sampler Update


Stopping briefly to post a bit of progress made on my Daisychain Sampler;  Letters G, H, I, and J are finished. Working with crewel wool is satisfying... the embroidery goes fast. Half of letter G and the other three letters were completed on a late evening, couple of weeks ago. Here are a few previous posts in which I made reference to this sampler. Until next time! 

Notes: Daisychain ABC's Crewel Sampler is a pattern by Alicia Paulson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...