Sunday, May 3, 2015

Progress?

Very little. April flew by and I wasn't able to make significant progress on my wip's, but I knew that was going to happen and I'm ok with that. 
This month will be as busy as April if not more.... especially since we are approaching the end of our online/homeschool year and even though my dd is ahead on her work, this momma is behind with uploading her work. Until I catch up, my wip's progress will be super slow. As you see in the pictures, I'm still working on the Carnation and on the Spring Stitching Club english paper piecing project. I truly enjoy whatever little time I get to spend adding a few stitches here and there on these projects!
Need to squeeze time to keep working on some "hush hush" embroidery projects: redwork, owls, and on a belated housewarming gift that I just started. Maybe I give you a peek of it next time ;-). It's already posted on my IG... just in case you like to take a look. Enjoy the week ahead!

Notes: Linking to Stitchery Link Party

5 comments:

  1. The carnation embroidery is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the carnation! And I'd like to have your sewing box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have projects that are portable and ones that you can easily pick up and put down for when you have a few spare moments. Both your projects are lovely - the carnation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful projects! I love the carnation... your stitching is perfect! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your carnation is really coming along nicely. And it's so pretty. I found you on instagram and have started following. From the sneak peeks I can see that you have more lovely projects in the works!

    Thanks for linking up to last Monday's Stitchery Link Party and also for linking back to help get the word out about it so that others can join in the fun. I do hope that you'll link up again this Monday. Inlinkz allows for the linking of instagram post so you could add one of those if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Comment Moderation Always On.

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...