Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Stitching Club

Not much free time since arriving home from our trip, but when insomnia strikes I like to stitch.

These two were fun to stitch, looking forward to embroidering the third, which is a bunny! I will love to be able to make some progress this weekend on everything on my "priority projects list", not sure if that will happen.

The crocuses had a make over,... that 1st color on this picture was not eye catching enough for me, so I switched to a nice bright blue -that strand I'm auditioning is the color I switched to- the one on the finished stitchery (first picture). Will update soon if I end up making a good amount of progress over the weekend. Until later!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you audition color strands!!! That's the best way to express it!

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(PS= Do to receiving many spam comments I have disabled the Anonymous comment option. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...