Thursday, April 9, 2015

Carnation

Despite the tight schedule I was able to finally squeezed in some stitching time. The carnation is now on the hoop! This is part of the Aunt Martha's iron on transfer pattern no.3813 Flowers of the Month. I'm omitting the flowers names/months and stitching them in no particular order.
This month I need to try to catch up with sending my oldest's online-homeschooling work (the only part of homeschooling that I'm not crazy about: lots of scanning, uploading, compressing files, emailing, writing notes about each homework, waiting for teacher's feedback, etc., but it's all worth it!). Will still try to squeeze in a bit more stitching time, to keep sane ;-). Until next time!

Notes: Linking to Susan's Stitchery Link Party.


3 comments:

  1. This is going to be so pretty! I love carnations.

    I'd love to have you come link up this post to my new Stitchery Link Party. Or perhaps one of your older posts. I'm sure my readers would love seeing the things you've been working on. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/04/20/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is just beautiful.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping back to thank you for linking up to my Stitchery Link Party. You're more than welcome to come link up again this week to share more of your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

When I reply, I normally do so here among your comments ;-).
Do to my limited free time I am not always able to keep up and/or reply to each comment. Thanks for your understanding and...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
(Advertising/Spam comments will not be posted.)

These may also interest you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...