Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Nesting Place Online Class Progress

This weekend flew by!
I wasn't able to accomplish all that I wanted to do,
but I'm happy that I was still able to make  some progress. 
Above is my progress on Lesson #1 of the online class The Nesting Place.
I'm halfway through the lesson hopefully I would be
able to work a bit more on it this afternoon.
Here are some wip pictures of it:
From top left: ironing linen fabric after rinsing and semi-drying in 
a towel / auditioning stretcher bars using pattern / pattern transferred 
and basted / all set up and ready to go.
Above is the outlined shape before filling it in with
long & short stitches and finally here is 
where I am now,
I better hurry since lesson #2 begins today!
I'm so glad I decided to take this class. Mary is a great
teacher/mentor.  She has provided us with written instructions, videos,
one to one feedback and a private online forum. 
The class participants are from all over the world.
I believe this particular class won't be offered again but
there are other online classes coming up soon.

On a different subject, I was also able to make progress on
my Quilt Project and on the Lilipopo pattern next time
I'll share with you progress on those.
These days my agility is a bit compromise, however considering
the circumstances, I'm very happy with what I was able 
to accomplish over the weekend.