Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Few More Stash Additions ;-)

From Colonial Patterns (aka: Aunt Martha's)
I bought a few new iron on embroidery patterns/transfers,
these below are the ones that made it to my stash.
3 Transfer Pattern Books: 
In addition to the transfer pattern books I also got
2 Stitcher's Revolution patterns for Dd's stash:
To round up my order (taking advantage of shipping $ limits)

 I added a pattern that I used to 
have but gave to my mother-in-law after I stitched
the daffodils in the set on a tea towel for her.
Maybe some of you remember this from my "old" blog...

... did you know that Jonquil is another name given to
Daffodils due to their distinctive hues of yellow?
I learned that when I stitched this towel :-).
This pattern is 3813 Flower of the Month and one that you may be able
to find where you normally buy your Aunt Martha's patterns.
By the way, the tea towel is from Quilter's Studio.
I placed a large order from them about 4 years ago and
still have some that need to be embroidered... that is
whenever I get around to doing that ;-).

Mollie just release few new patterns and the one
that got my attention was this super cute set!
It is called Maxton Place and the set includes
9 super cute critters. You can find it
on Mollie's Wild Olive etsy shop.