Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Freebies: Lamb and Strawberries


By now, in one way or another, our lives have been altered by 
Covid-19. We homeschool so in that area we are doing fine. 
My volunteer work needed to be modified, and that is what we are still working on. May not be able to do as much time as I was planning, but I'm not giving up. My stitching projects are on hold until I'm able to at least accomplish a personally satisfactory time for the volunteer work. In the meantime will leave you with these vintage hand embroidery designs that perhaps I've previously shared... but they are springy so here they are for your enjoyment.
Perhaps with more time at home, doing our part to help slow down and bring down that curve, one of you might be able to stitch one or both! Surely it'll turn out lovely!