Sunday, May 23, 2021

Finished Cross Stitch: Bloom

Started: May 9, 2021 / Finished: May 21st, 2021
Even though I did not work on it everyday, it was quick to stitch. The chart was very easy to read. I made a tiny mistake when stitching this, thankfully it all worked out without having to rip any stitches. No frogging... yippee! The pattern called for over-dyed threads, however for such a tiny design I went with DMC threads.
Also, I did not stitch the watering can exactly as charted. I like it better this way. This was a very enjoyable design to stitch! Especially since there is enough variety to keep you interested in it, plus the colors are happy colors. For more detailed information about this cross stitch pattern please see my previous blog entry.
Thinking now on my next start. In fact there are quite a few ready to go projects in my stash, projects that have been kitted for awhile. However, I just recently kitted this one above more on it later in June.

On the top of my list is completing my volunteer work hours for this month, and preparing an assignment that is do the first week in June. Once I'm able to check these two things off my list, I will be able to focus on my needlework. Priorities!