Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

It's Been A While / Yumiko Higuchi: Simply Stitched with Embroidery...


Yes, it has definitely been a long while. My personal volunteer work commitment is on a regular basis nowadays. Although I still keep working on my needlework here and there, I do not feel the urge to post as I used to. 

I've been doing more printed cross stitch lately, but a couple of days ago the desire to work on a hand embroidery project was very strong. The photo above is what I have embroidered so far. The design is by Yumiko Higuchi, from her book: Simply Stitched with Embroidery: Embroidery Motifs for Purses and More. I have the Japanese version, this project is pictured on page 38, and the embroidery pattern on page 73 (on the Japanese book).

Perhaps when I complete the entire project I may stop by and upload a post. However, can't say for sure if I'll start posting more often from now on. Will see how things go. Until next time! Be well!