Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Winter Theme Lap Quilt: Update

 

I'm not sure if this winter theme lap quilt project will get done this time around.  At least I got it out, transferred the embroidery design, and got the hexies ready for the last flower in prints. The rest of the hexagons will be mainly in white with a few maybe in gray. Need to get those ready.

Also got out the spring theme lap quilt project... but more on that one next time.

I'm still waiting for my Valdani and triangle paper pieces for the new EPP project (on previous blog post). The mail has been running behind in many areas for some time, however just now we are starting to feel it here too. Oh well! Patience is a great quality to cultivate, plus the two old projects will keep me busy until the supplies arrive.

Notes:
Embroidery designs from Wildolive on Etsy (Mollie Johanson)